5. My son has stopped wetting the bed and I am thankful for not changing sheets in the middle of the night in a sleepy stupor.
4. We sold our condo! I am thankful for the money we are going to save while we freeload off grandma and grandpa until we find a new place to live.
3. I am very thankful that my son has lost interest in shows like The Wonder Pets and Go Diego Go…sorry Nick Jr., the shows are great but I have definitely seen them enough to last two lifetimes.
2. I am thankful for a good glass of wine, as opposed to my normal beloved Charles Shaw, and conversation about something other than mortgages, laundry, and all other mundane household conversations at Thanksgiving dinner.
1. In all seriousness I am truly thankful for the health and love of my family. Even though, on Thanksgiving my brother will say something completely inappropriate that my son will think is the funniest thing he ever heard and then repeat if on a constant loop. I am thankful for spending time with my family on Thanksgiving, even if my mom puts one whole stick of butter in both the corn and the potatoes “for flavor”. I am thankful even when my husband eats so much he is a lump of misery for the remainder of the evening. Believe it or not I am thankful for all those things…a little agitated, but still thankful.
Happy Thanksgiving All!